Anodized alloy plates for marine applications have better processing performance. The tensile strength of anodized alloy plates is between 210-230 and the elongation is between 12-20%. Therefore, it has good corrosion resistance, weldability and medium strength. It is the most widely used anti-rust aluminum plate.
With the development of the economy, ships have become an indispensable part of global trade and have become a tool for friendly exchanges between different countries and regions. What follows is the improvement of the requirements for safety and comfort of ships and environmental protection. Anodized alloy plates for marine applications give good answers in terms of safety and environmental protection. So, what are the advantages of marine aluminum? The technical staff of Mingtai Aluminum will answer for you:
Advantages of anodized alloy plates for marine applications
1. Green environmental protection materials, recyclable;
2. The protective layer of aluminum plate will not burst during processing and bending, and it is easy to be stamped and formed;
3. Ultraviolet resistance, no fading, superior washing resistance, and not easy to be corroded by cleaning agents;
4. It has the characteristics of light weight, the specific gravity is only one third of that of stainless steel, which can reduce the weight of accessories;
5. The soft metal texture can add a sense of fashion to the interior of the car and increase the brightness of the interior, and the heat dissipation is fast;
The above is about the advantages of anodized alloy plates for marine applications (3xxx series and 5xxx series). In addition, because of its unique advantages, it has been gradually used in various fields. Aluminium plate conquered the ship market with artificial deep processing to achieve technical advantages and product performance advantages, and was applied to ship accessories.
Mingtai Aluminum anodized alloy plates for marine applications are of high quality
Henan Mingtai Aluminum is a large-scale aluminum product manufacturer, producing 1-8 series aluminum products with various specifications. Anodized alloy plates for marine applications is one of the aluminum plate types, and it is also a key product of Mingtai Aluminum. One, Mingtai Aluminum has always strictly controlled the quality of its products and gave dealers trustworthy products.